Saturday, February 19, 2011

Goat Cheese, Spinach + Turkey Quesadilla

It is a stormy day here in Arizona, so I decided to see what I had in the fridge to make some warm comfort food. Of course we still have turkey left over from last weekend, which we need to finish up soon. I had some of my favorite cheeses...Goat cheese and Parmesan, and I also had some spinach that could be used up too.

Here is what I created...

Goat Cheese, Spinach + Turkey Quesadillas


2 corn tortillas
Goat cheese
Parmesan cheese
Spinach (handful)
Turkey (or whatever leftover meat you want to use)

Take 1 tortilla  and place in pan. Slice goat cheese and parmesan cheese (as much as you like!). Put cheese, turkey, and spinach on tortilla then put second tortilla on top. Grill first side until browned (about 5 minutes) then flip. Keep cooking until cheese melted and tortillas browned. Delicious!


This could be new FAVORITE thing to eat!

xoxo

Meggan

No comments:

Post a Comment