Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Wednesday grocery shopping.

Tomorrow is Sprouts double ad day! Sprouts Farmers Market runs their ads from Wednesday to Wednesday, which benefits the shopper. You can purchase items from their new ad and last weeks ad. It can be a little busy in the store, but it is worth it.

With Valentine's coming up on Monday, I definitely want to check out the Lobster Tails ($5.99 each). I need to make sure they are big enough, but it is a great price! Otherwise, I will purchase the Filet Mignon (all natural) for 40% off. Of course, Sprouts has a great deal on fresh vegetables. I will definitely purchase some eggplant ($.99) each to make for dinner on Monday.

Onions are on sale for $.49 LB. so I know I will be making some onion strings next week too. Bill loves onion strings and one of my favorite websites has an amazing recipe. If you have not heard of the Pioneer Woman, you must visit her site...here is the recipe.

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2008/03/onion-strings-oh-yeah-baby/

Tip of the day: Go to Sprouts on Wednesdays (open 7am-10pm).

http://sprouts.com/home.php

xoxo

Meggan

2 comments:

  1. Hey there darling! Love that you're blogging and LOVE the onion string suggestion...I'd somehow missed that one of Ree's but I will definitely be trying it now.

    Hugs and kisses.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megg, Love the blog! I will be adding it to my regular blogs to check!! One on my teaching partners is an intense couponer and she has givne me some great sites that give tips for how to make the best use of couponing....I will get them to you. And I thought I would share my favorite receipe blog site. THe idaho falls crew uses this and everything has always been amazing. She is a family friend of one of my friends friends...so pretty distant but she is amazing! Love you and miss you!!

    http://www.melskitchencafe.com/

    ReplyDelete